IVI Meeting – Fort Collins, CO
June 7 - 9, 2017
Hosted by IVI Foundation
Meeting Agenda (Will be posted in early April.)
We are holding our June IVI Meeting from Wed. afternoon, June 7 - Friday, June 9. We are staying at theFort Collins Marriott, cost of the room is $159 per night with our LXI-IVI block rate. I'm suggesting a couple of things:
1. Make your room reservation using the registration link below as soon as possible, and don't forget to register with Barb, so you're in the headcount for catering.
2. As always, please stay at this hotel in Fort Collins, instead of somewhere else, because we need everyone's participation to meet the terms of the contract. If we fall short of our promised room reservations, IVI and LXI will pay penalties for the lost revenue. IVI is overlapping the LXI meeting on Wed. afternoon for our joint Cybersecurity as you know, and we have estimated that IVI and LXI will both be present at Wednesday's lunch.
Start date: 6/4/2017
End date: 6/9/2017
Last day to book: May 19, 2017 or until the room block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Book your group rate for LXI/IVI Meeting
IVI and LXI Contact at hotel:
(If you need assistance extending your stay, or making a reservation with this link, this is the person to contact.)
Shannon DeBus, Director of Sales and Marketing
Fort Collins Marriott
350 East Horsetooth Rd.
Fort Collins, Co 80525
P 970.226.9703 | F 970.282.0561
The Fort Collins Marriott
Expect Rocky Mountain relaxation when you make a reservation at Fort Collins Marriott. From our lodging, you'll be able to unleash your adventurous side and explore the great outdoors at several nearby locales, including Horsetooth Reservoir, Lory State Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. For more urban excitement, venture into Downtown Fort Collins and enjoy vibrant culture, dining and entertainment. Return to the soothing comfort of our spacious accommodations, boasting classic decor with contemporary accents. From breakfast to dinner, Copper Creek Restaurant serves creative, regionally inspired dishes and refreshing local brews that will certainly please your palate. Maintain your exercise routine any time of day at our well-appointed fitness center. No matter what season it may be, you can always enjoy a refreshing dip in either our outdoor or indoor pool.
CUT-OFF DATE for Room Reservations:
Reservations by attendees must be received on or before May 19, 2017. At the Cut-Off Date, the hotel will review the reservation pick up for the Event, release the unreserved rooms for general sale, and determine whether or not it can accept reservations based on a space- and rate-available basis at the LXI/IVI meeting group rate after this date.
Registration for meeting:
To make sure we have you in the headcount for food and nametags, please email Barb Estes to register for the meeting.
Hotel and Transportation Information:
Check-in and Check-out
Check in: 4:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Directions from Denver International Airport (DEN)
Denver International Airport - DEN
Airport Phone: +1 303 342 2000
Hotel direction: 55 miles N
Note: This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Green Ride or SuperShuttle est one way $50; fee: 50 USD (one way); reservation required
- Bus service, fee: 50 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 120 USD (one way)
Visit DEN airport website
Driving Directions from DIA:
From DEN, take Pena Blvd East to E-470 North (toll $5.00) to I-25 North, Take I-25 to Harmony Rd. (Exit 265) , Harmony Rd, west (approx. 5 mi.) to JFK Pkwy. Turn right, travel north (approx 1 mi.) on JFK Pkwy to Horsetooth Rd, cross intersection into hotel parking lot.** For guests with GPS Systems, our lat/long coordinates are +40.538139, -105.073056